ND Jugglers Under Armour® Blitzing Cap
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Finished Measurements in Inches
Using a measuring tape or string, wrap the tape around your head, measuring just above your ears or where you prefer to wear your hat.
Always check for product tags for any instructions on how to wash each garment. In general, follow these tips for ideal care:
- Machine wash inside-out in cold water with like colors
- Wash with similar textured clothing to limit friction
- Use powdered detergent instead of liquid detergent
- Tumble dry on low heat or air/hang dry. Don't wring excess water from the garment.
- Do not use bleach or other strong detergent products. Use a stain remover on spots, if necessary.
- Limit use of dryer sheets or fabric softener
- Do not dry clean
- If you need to iron, use the cool setting to avoid damaging any logos or designs, and do not iron directly over customization.
- Material: 100% performance polyester
- Adjustable hook and loop closure with clear rubber tab
Every item that we sell meets our highest standards for quality. Please note that there are no returns or exchanges for custom decorated merchandise unless the item is damaged or incorrect items are received and reported to Customer Care within 15 days of receipt. Returns cannot be made in exchange for another type of item.
To report a damaged or incorrectly shipped item, please retain your original packaging and contact the Notre Dame Online Store via Martket Branding at (877) 905-3652, or email email@example.com. This must be done within 15 days of receipt.
Reusable Face Masks:
Due to the hygienic nature of this product, all masks are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Orders will be available based on the timelines provided for each individual collection. Delivery time will depend upon product availability and selected shipping method.
Notre Dame students and staff can save on shipping by selecting the "Order Pick-up" option during check-out. Orders can be picked-up from the PHE Offices. Pick-up Orders will still be required to provide an address for billing purposes.